Teaching and Staff Training Mobilities from Programme Countries
Our Erasmus+ responsible for incoming mobilities can help you contact the proper faculty for you in case of both teaching and staff training mobilities. Invitation letters can be asked from the Erasmus+ responsible for incoming mobilities for both types of mobility. The final documents will be signed by the Erasmus+ responsible for incoming mobilities for staff training mobilities and the Erasmus+ departmental coordinator for teaching mobilities.
Teaching and Staff Training Mobilities from Partner Countries
The selection process for teaching and staff training mobilities from partner countries is done by the home University and transmitted to the Erasmus+ responsible for incoming mobilities at UBB, respecting the rules and regulations set by UBB and the EU. After the selection process, the selected staff members will be directed on how to proceed next:
- administrative issues: handled at the Erasmus+ Office (organization of arrival, issuing the letter of acceptance for visa purposes, helping with accommodation wherever possible, helping with transport wherever possible, communication between the selected member and the faculty that will receive him/her, grant payment, etc.)
- academic issues: handled by the Erasmus+ Departmental coordinator at each faculty (arranging the teaching mobility program, signing the teaching mobility agreement, etc.)
Financial arrangements are made according to the rules and regulations of the Erasmus+ program:
- subsistence: 140 EUR/day * a maximum of 7 days (provided the mobility is at least 7 days, if the mobility is shorter than 7 days, the grant is recalculated according to the exact number of days)
- transport: the lump sum for transport is calculated according to the distance band from the home university to Cluj-Napoca using exclusively the distance calculator provided by the EU (Distance Calculator | Erasmus+ (europa.eu). The lump sum awarded for each distance band is below:
|Between 10 and 99 KM:
|Between 100 and 499 KM:
|Between 500 and 1999 KM:
|Between 2000 and 2999 KM:
|Between 3000 and 3999 KM:
|Between 4000 and 7999 KM:
|8000 KM or moret:
- Transport can be arranged in 2 ways: participant can purchase his/her own ticket (but not before agreeing on the exact dates of the mobility with the Erasmus+ Office) or participant can ask the Erasmus+ responsible to purchase a ticket from a travel agency in Romania. If there is any difference between the actual price of the ticket and the total sum you are entitled to, that difference will be either added (if the ticket is less expensive that the fixed sum) or subtracted from your subsistence grant (if the ticket is more expensive than the fixed sum). Please note that once we buy your ticket, any changes to it need to be paid by yourself, as well as all cancellation costs. Please also note, we will only buy the ticket for you after you have obtained the necessary visa. Please be advised that the price communicated to you when we present you the offer is an estimate and differences can be up to 3-4% between the EUR price and the RON receipt.
- The total grant will be awarded to you in the first 3 days after your arrival (provided you inform the Erasmus+ responsible for incoming mobilities about the exact date and time of your arrival 10 days in advance) based on an appointment at our office and the Central Cashier Office.
International Week(s) – every year, our Erasmus+ Office organizes 1 or 2 International Weeks (participants need to apply for a staff training mobility). During the academic year 2021-2022, we plan to organize 2 editions of our international week: