The „Eugen Ionescu” scholarship was established on the occasion of the 11th Francophonie Summit held in Bucharest, in 2006. Through this program, PhD students and researchers from francophone states, members of OIF (Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie) are awarded a scholarship to perform research activities in Romanian universities members of AUF (Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie). The research topics are established in function of the priorities of the universities and aims to develop long-term and pragmatic cooperation in different fields.
The program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, while AUF (Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie) ensures the effective management of the program.
Babeș-Bolyai University participates as host institution in the program along with other Romanian universities.
The faculties of BBU involved in the program:
- Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Letters
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science/Doctoral School of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of European Studies
- Faculty of Environmental Science/Doctoral School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Faculty of Theatre and Film
- Faculty of Roman Catholic Theology/Doctoral School of Ecumenical Theology
- Faculty of Geography
- Institute for Research, Development and Innovation in Applied Natural Sciences
For more details concerning the scholarship program, we invite you to access the following link: https://www.auf.org/nos-actions/toutes-nos-actions/bourses-de-recherche-doctorale-et-post-doctorale-eugen-ionescu/?fbclid=IwAR1aviN1XHoShrGCVib530RFSmaRxUuXWWYBowaOMDRc4Q8HiVd2bbkMBas