The free-mover exchange program is dedicated for students enrolled at a foreign university or a foreign citizen who graduated secondary-school or the university and who wishes to participate in one or more of the courses offered by Babeș-Bolyai University (BBU).
Free mover students can study for a semester or an academic year, without the benefit of the rules of the existing bilateral agreements between the university and the foreign higher education institutions.
A free mover exchange student will:
- not receive a scholarship from BBU;
- pay the tuition fee, in accordance with the legislation in force and with the BBU regulations
- receive a transcript of record upon completion of his/her exchange (will not be able to graduate, to take the final exam or complete the Bachelor or Master thesis at BBU)
- The candidate will choose the courses from Bachelor or Master Level from 1st semester if applying for the 1st semester or from the 2nd semester if planning to come in the 2nd semester. The lists of subjects are available on the website of each faculty.
- The candidate will fill in, then print and sign the Application Form and Contact Data and Checklist Form.
- The candidate will scan all the documents from bellow list in one pdf file and send it to email@example.com
- signed application form
- signed Contact Data and Checklist Form
- proof of student, issued by the home university
- transcript of records
- passport copy
- Centre for International Cooperation will send the application file to the faculty that organizes the courses
- The faculty will issue a response after evaluating the file
- If accepted, Centre for International Cooperation will issue the letter of acceptance and will send a scan copy to the candidate
- The candidate will contact the faculty in order to sign the Learning Agreement and pay the tuition fee (is calculated based on the credit number of each course/ credit fee)
- The student will be enrolled and actively pursuing his/her studies as a temporary/ exchange student;
- After completing the program the faculty will issue a transcript of records with the results of passed exams
Contact person: Anna Fejér, firstname.lastname@example.org