The platform is dedicated to degree seeking (full-time) international students and incoming exchange students (except for Erasmus students).
Want to know more about what it’s like to be an international student at the Babeș-Bolyai University?
You are very excited about starting your student life in a new environment, but also have a lot of questions and concerns?
Our ambassador students are ready to provide you with information related to
- school (where to get a library permit, how to read the timetable, what ECTS means, etc.);
- accommodation (where to apply for accommodation, what are the rules in the dormitory, what happens if you don’t comply with the rules);
- temporary residence permit;
- life in Cluj-Napoca (where should you go to buy some vegetables, where to go to see a movie, etc.);
- and much more.
General rules on Unibuddy Chat Platform
We’re sure you can’t wait to speak with our students! To get the most out of your interactions with them please note the following:
- Read some of the blogs written by our student ambassadors below!
- Be respectful. Our chats are moderated to keep you and our students safe.
- Keep the chat on Unibuddy.
- Don’t ask for personal details such as email addresses or phone numbers our student ambassadors can’t give out this information.
- Don’t send inappropriate or offensive messages – you will be blocked.
All you have to do is to create an account, choose a student tutor and start chatting.