International Conference Migration Dynamics and New Trends in European (In)Security, Ninth Edition, Cluj-Napoca, On site and via Zoom, October 27th -28th, 2022
The Ninth Edition of the International Conference Migration Dynamics and New Trends in European (In)Security, within the Jean Monnet Module Quo Vadis Europe? European Security, National and Ethnic Minority Issues: from Theory to Practice, will cover two separate, but interconnected topics: on one hand, the migration issues, involving topics related to societal security, identity(ies), minority issues, migration and refugees and on the other hand security studies.
Panel 1. Intelligence and European Governance for sustainable migration policies; This panel is designed to address the main issues and challenges related to international security and it integrates specific approaches of governance and intelligence.
Panel 2. Migration – (In)Security Nexus: International Migration and Security; The securitisation/desecuritisation of migration is nothing new, but in the new international context, these issues became a priority.
Panel 3. Refugees, Identity and Social Challenges; This panel focuses on the geopolitics of migration, the challenges posed by the large number of immigrants and refugees in Europe and the failure of multiculturalism in different EU member states.
- Submission of abstracts in English: Until October, 19th, 2022. Please fill out the Registration form (http://hiphi.ubbcluj.ro/Unity4Diversity/News.htm) and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation can be made in English or French;
- The conference panels will be held via live Zoom sessions and On site, at Babeş-Bolyai University,
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: October,21th, 2022.
Conference fee: No Conference fee;
- The presented papers will benefit from publication in The Conference Volume 2022 Migration Dynamics and New Trends in European (In)Security
- The articles will be evaluated by a scientific committee of the conference. The decision to include the papers in the Conference Volume belongs exclusively to the scientific committee who also reserve their right to reject any paper which does not correspond to the quality and format of the publication.
- Papers should be sent to the conference email: email@example.com until November, 30th.
- Author Guidelines The authors are kindly invited to prepare the paper in accordance with the following instructions:
- Language:papers should be written in English (British), should be clear, and grammatically correct;
- Article words limit: Please include a word count for your paper. We accept manuscripts that are between 6500 and 8000 words long; this limit includes tables; references; figure captions; footnotes;
- Page format: 17cm x 24cm; Font format: Times New Roman, 1.0 lines spacing, indent paragraph: 1 cm, ‘normal’ style;
- Footnotes: footnotes (Romanian Academy Style) should be used. The authors are advised to use the following Template for the articles. (http://hiphi.ubbcluj.ro/Unity4Diversity/News.htm)
Contact: If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organising committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact person: Lect. Claudia Anamaria Iov, PhD., Module Leader, email@example.com