IBS Americas develops education to the highest standard, offering an immersive and flexible experience that gives students the chance to join an international program without compromising the academic year.
Scholarship Notice #02/2023
IBS Americas announces the Scholarship Notice to Exchange Programs in Business Administration and Marketing Management for Undergraduate students.
- Innovation Management in the Digital Economy
- International Political Scenario & Business Decisions
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Economic & Business Perspectives
- Stock Market Analysis & Investment Decisions
The top 10% of the applicants receive the scholarship based on merit and how far in advance they apply.
Registration: Applications will be accepted until March 10th.
Benefit: 70% of the tuition fee + USD 500 discount voucher
Where: IBS Americas Florida Campus
Exchange period: 3 weeks
Program Overview: Full-time lectures and private business visits from Monday to Thursday.
Any student who by the time of the chosen intake has met all three requirements below:
- Be 18 years old.
- Have completed the 4th semester of the degree.
- Have at least an intermediate level of English proficiency.
Steps of the selection process
- Consult the Summer 2023 brochure to choose your program of preference.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Write a brief Letter of Intent explaining the reason you are applying and describing your expectations on how the program will help you attain your future goals.
- After reviewing your application, the Scholarship Advisor will contact you to ensure that all required documents are sent.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified after 10 days.
As a way of welcoming the student to explore the program options, our team is available to assist here.
Prof. Ricardo Britto, Ph.D.
Scholarship Program Coordinator
+1 617 430 6010 | WhatsApp